This Package contains 3D Files (binary STL and EXOCAD format) of a selection from the natural Anteriores Teeth collection:
– 10 Female shapes: F1, F2, F6, F8, F12, F14, F16, F19, F23, F31
– 4 Male shapes: M2, M5, M7, M9
– 2 Lower shapes: U1 F13, U2 F32
Installation tutorial for Exocad: Download PDF (1,4 MB)
For each shape the package contains:
– One STL and EXOCAD 3D file of the uncut model with gingiva
– One STL and EXOCAD 3D file containing 6 or 8 single teeth with root parts.
With one preview image (jpg):
The teeth are symmetrical. The Teeth of one side were mirrored.
The first premolars are standard teeth.
The file contains all teeth in their natural position. Some 3D programs can split this file in single components at import.
The roots are open at the end.
– 6 or 8 separate STL and EXOCAD 3D files containing each single tooth with root parts. These are the same geometries as from 2. just as separate files for those 3D programs that cannot split the single file in components.
– One original clinical Photo from the Book Anteriores.
The 3D Files and pictures are ONLY intended for personal use as Tooth libraries and image templates in dental CAD or 2D/3D programs for the individual design of dental work for patients.
A) It is not allowed to integrate the files in commercial dental CAD applications of any kind, smile design applications, visualization programs or any other 2D or 3D applications (be it computer programs, cloud based services or Apps). This requires a licensing agreement with Dr. Jan Hajtó.
B) It is not allowed to use the files to print models for any commercial purposes other than the manufacture of individual patient cases.
C) It is not allowed to share or resell the files to others.
By purchasing these files you agree to the above terms. Any violation of these terms will be legally prosecuted.