N.B. This is for refinement of an existing case ONLY and on the following conditions;
- Refinement should be undertaken ONLY if the case isnt tracking if mid treatment.
- If the case is mid treatment and requires refinement, please ensure the IPR report has been followed.
- If mid treatment and the uploaded scan matches the number previously designed for the next step and no refinement is found to be necessary to keep on track then no refiners will be advised and you should continue to use the next STLs initially produced.,
- If end of treatment, the max refinement allowed is 2 refinement sessions with new STLs designed. After 2 refinement sessions, you must purchase a new design service.
- If end of treatment, refinement must commence within 3 months of expected end of treatment. After 3 months, you must purchase a new design service.
Upload your opposing stl models during check out.
Within 7 days you will receive back;
- A set of ready to print DDA Aligner Refinement STL Models
N.B. It is the responsibility of the clinician to approve;
- The proposed movements.
- The proposed IPR.
- The production of the aligners using the STL Models either in house or via a production lab.
To use this service, you are agreeing that you;
- Have completed a DDA Aligner Training Course (or approved partner training) and have received a certificate for completion of training.
- Take full responsibility as a qualified Dental Clinician in the prescription, production and use of orthodontic clear aligners.
Clear Aligner Full Case Production - Powered by Active Aligners
If you would rather have the DDA Lab print your STL and create a boxed aligner you can purchase these here.
You should use this service AFTER you have received back your files from the DDA Aligner service.
Pricing is dependent on severity and number of aligners required.
Max. No. Aligners
Production is powered by Active Aligners
What are Active Aligners?
Active Aligners is a company run for Dentists, by Dentists. Working with us, you can confidently tackle cases including misalignment from second premolar to second premolar, crowding and spacing. Active Aligners provide a modern alternative to traditional braces. With laboratory fees lower than many competitors, Active Aligners deliver a cost-effective solution without compromising quality.
Strong and durable, all our aligners come with a 2mm straight trim-line backed by clinical research (Cowley, Mah and O”Toole, 2012). This gives the quality you demand and the versatility you need.
It’s simple to become a provider; there is no financial commitment or minimum case-load.
Use your own intraoral scanner to send cases to our online platform.
Why use Active Aligners
Here are some reasons to become a customer:
Great support. Our customer service personnel are UK based and you can benefit from the experience of our treatment coordinator
Quality training. You are not locked-in to a patient starter course. Customers get free online access to our accreditation course
Business growth. Introducing Active Aligners can attract more patients to the practice, increase staff utilisation/motivation and grow your margin
Flexible packaging. Our split packaging and accessories kit help facilitate payment in instalments and management of practice visits
Fast delivery. We pride ourselves on efficiencies through the entire supply chain with delivery 14 working days from acceptance of the treatment plan.
To find out more about Active Aligners, please click here
IDDA Universal Guided Surgery Implant Drill Kit NOW AVAILABLE!
Guided surgery is an implant placement technique that includes the following steps: diagnosis, virtual planning and 3D positioning before placement using a 3D Printed or Milled drill guide.
The main advantage of computer assisted prosthetically designed planning is working with 3D views of the patient's CBCT and intraoral anatomy. By utilising virtual mockups of the final position of the eventual prosthesis 3D planning can be prosthetically guided to enable a more predictable final position of the dental implant and also the prosthesis.
With the IDDA Universal Guided Surgery Kit it is possible to carry out guided computer-assisted surgery with ANY implant manufacturer having diverse morphologies, both with a cylindrical and tapered morphology with a sleeveless approach that is tailored to the specific system required.
Inspire Intraoral Camera - UV, IR, AUTO FOCUS 5MP Camera
Camera provides more than 1 way to detect intraoral diseases 3 in 1 feature: Dental camera, Transillumination, and Flourescent technology all in one device.
Seamless treatment User can use all the device functions of an intraoral camera, transillumination, and flourescent seamlessly by simple key press without stopping treatment.
Able to select appropriate disease detection mode User can take a single image or multiple images at once depended upon the mode they choose.
Macro to infinity Camera is able to focus from macro mode (close) to infinity that includes a full arch and face shot.
Auto-focus Camera is able to focus in any position not only inside of oral cavity but also full arch and face shot.
FHD image support The device shows FHD (1080p) in live image supported by a 5M sensor.
Black & White function Capture and save small X-ray film image to PC