IDDA Elegoo Mars 3D Printer & Meshmixer Training Course PLUS FREE 3D PRINTER
Introduction to 3D Printing and Meshmixer (40 TQT)
Get started with 3D Printing
LEVEL 7 EDUQUAL ACCREDITED - 5 CREDIT UNITS TOWARDS 60 CREDIT PGCERT / 120 CREDIT DIPLOMA / 160 CREDIT MSc with COMD
3D printing Technology Types
How 3D printing works
Using the Technology in Production
Meshmixer Tooth Extraction
3D Printing - Setting in Preform and Chitubox
Convert STL to Model in Meshmixer and Exocad,
Cancellation and Refunds
Due to the nature of the course, we are unable to offer refunds for cancellations and non attendance
By clicking and purchasing a place on this course you agree we can send you information related to this event and other DDA Activities via our email newsletter. You may be contacted by our sponsors on the course for feedback on the products that relate to the course. (You'll have the option to easily unsubscribe at any time).
- Features of the IDDA Elegoo Printer;
- 【Smart and Fast Slicing Software】ELEGOO Mars comes with the latest version of CHITUBOX Slicing Software which gives you extraordinary user experience. CHITUBOX takes only 1 minute to slice 30Mb .stl model files while the open-sourced slicing software would take up to 10minutes.
- 【Resin saving and Better Printing】CHITUBOX allows you to hollow out your model before slicing which could save your resin dramatically during photocuring process. Equiped with 40W UV lights and using ELEGOO resin, you can get a better pritning result.
- 【Smart and Convenient】3.5'' inch color touch screen equipped with the latest ELEGOO ChiTu 5.0 system makes it very easy for off-line printing. The build platform with steel ball balancing structure inside allows you to start printing within 5 minutes after assembly.
- 【High Precision and Resolution】ELEGOO Mars uses a 2560x1440 2K HD masking LCD as to provide accurate printing with XY axis resolution of 0.00185inches / 0.047mm
- Have a look at the video of the introducing of our MARS here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3DO-Wbwju8 and other helpful videos from our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVpdrdIwslr7vVdPNYID9rA